الجمعة، 7 نوفمبر 2014

Expansion -(units 1-3) , The student's book

Ex : A -----p : 26

1-I was born in Jeddah on April 1, 1987.

2- I was at my Aunt's wedding (Haya ), I can remember my dress , I was happpy and I can remember that moment when I met her , she was pretty . I was 4 or 5 years old.

3-My favorite toy was a small house and small cars .

4-My favorite teacher in elementary school was Mrs - Zuhra Asiri.

5-My best friend in elementary school was Ashwag .

6-My favorite pastime as a child was watching Tom & Jerry .

7-I used to draw and play with mum.

8- I didn't use to eat honey and carrot juice.

Ex : B page : 26

1. What are you doing next Thursday?

2. Are you going to do your homework tomorrow?

3. Will he go to college after high school?

4. When are their friends arriving from Syria?

5. Where is she going to meet her sister?

Ex : c   page: 26

1. will
2. are
3. Will
4. live
5. are
6. weighs
7. are
8. eat
9. leave

----------------------------------------------

Ex : D   page : 27

1. Q: Where do pandas live?
A: They live only in the bamboo areas of the forests in southwestern China.

2. Q: How many pandas remain in the wild?
A: Today only about 1,600 pandas remain in the wild.

3. Q: How are conservation organizations working to protect
pandas in their natural habitat?
A: They want to maintain a“bamboo corridor,”through which
pandas can move freely.

4. Q: How much does a panda eat per day?
A: A panda eats up to 45 kilograms of bamboo per day.

5. Q: How long does a panda eat every day?
A: A panda eats for about 16 hours a day.

--------------------------

Page : 31  Ex : (vocabulary)

1. ranch
2. fow
3. lilies (lily)
4. bees (bee)

Page : 31  Ex : A

1. They put the parrot in a cage and made it talk. They cut its wings and made it walk.

2. No. It is no longer clean.

3. No, they don’t.

4. They cut the trees to have land for ranches.

5. “They”are people who don’t care about or harm the environment.

Page :31  Ex: B

1. We all have to try to help solve the problem.

2. If we all work to protect the environment, we will have success.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق