السبت، 7 فبراير 2015

Unit 1 it's a good deal, isn't it ? The workbook

Page 1
A
1. teapot      5. hammer      9. frying pan
2. pliers       6. fan             10. screwdriver
3. rocking chair         7. pot
4. teddy bear            8. saw

B
Garage: pliers, hammer, saw, screwdriver
Kitchen: teapot, pot, frying pan
Bedroom: rocking chair, teddy bear, fan

Page 2
C
1. a 2. a 3. b 4. b

Page 3

D
1. hasn’t it      7. didn’t you 13. have you
2. Yes, it has.  8. Yes, I did. 14. No, I haven’t.
3. are they     9. do you 15. can’t you
4. No, they aren’t. 10. No, I don’t. 16. I can
5. weren’t you 11. don’t you
6. Yes, I was. 12. Yes, I do.

E

1. No, I haven’t.  3. Yes, I have. 5. Yes, he/she is.
2. Yes, I did.       4. Yes, they have.

Page 4
F

1. Didn’t you bring your computer?
2. Haven’t you left yet?
3. Aren’t you coming with us?
4. Don’t you like your food?

G
1. wasn’t able to    5. will be able to
2. was able to        6. will be able to
3. wasn’t able to    7. will be able to
4. wasn’t able to

Page 5
H
1. It is the feeling of closeness twins have for each other.
2. They both had heart attacks.
3. They both died while eating dinner together.
4. They were identical twins and shared a single life.
5. Ronald Anderson really robbed the bank.

Page 6
I
Answers will vary.

I’m learning to speak English .
I’m learning to cook.
I’m learning to surf.

Answers will vary.
Past
What I was able to do?
I was only able to say the alphabet.
What wasn’t I able to do?
I wasn’t able to speak English.

Present
What am I able to do now?
I am able to have a conversation in English.
What am I not able to do now?
I am not able to understand every word.

Future
What will I be able to do?
I will be able to speak fuently.
What won’t I be able to do?
I won’t be able to speak without an accent..

J
Answer will vary.

            I Am Able to Do That!
    Last year I wasn’t able to speak English. I was only able to say the alphabet. Now I’m able to speak English and have a conversation. It’s fun! I’m still not able to understand every word. But I’m patient. Soon I’ll be able to speak fuently. I know I won’t be able to speak English exactly like an American because I’ll always have an accent. But that’s OK. It’s still a lot of fun!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق