الاثنين، 27 أكتوبر 2014

Unit (3) : The workbook

Page 13:

Ex: (A)
1. fight      3. suitcase        5. carry-on
2. gate      4. baggage        6. boarding pass

Page 14;

Ex: (B)
1. One family member is traveling with me.
2. We’re staying in Miami, Florida.
3. We’re visiting for two weeks.
4. No, I’m not bringing any fruits or live plants.
5. No, I’m not carrying more than $10,000 cash.
6. We’re coming to the United States for pleasure.

Page 15:
Ex; (C)
1. will go                    6. am going to spend
2. will stay                  7. going to be
3. am going to go       8. am going to get
4. will be                    9. will leave
5. are going to fnd   10. am going to watch

Ex; (D)
Answer will vary.
Sample answer:

Adnan: What are you doing Saturday?
Faisal: I probably will ride in the bicycle race.
Adnan: What time is the race going to start?
Faisal: It’s going to start at 10:30 A.M. Adnan: What are you doing Saturday afternoon?
Faisal: I will probably go to Yahya’s barbecue.

Page 16;
Ex:  E
1. He’s staying up late to fnish
2. They’re online to buy
3. They’re fying to California to visit
4. He’s going to Mexico to go surfng.
5. He’s going to the gym after school to work out.

Ex; (F)
Answers will vary.
Sample answers:

1. I probably will go to the park to play football.
2. I probably will go to my friend’s house to play video games.
3. I probably will go to the mall to hang out with my friends.

Page 17 ;

Ex;(G)

1. T
2. F
3. F
4. T
5. T
6. F

Ex;(H)

Answers will vary. Sample answers:

1. I probably will stay at the Broadview Hotel. I want to see the falls from my room.

2. I probably will take the helicopter ride. I want to get some good photos of the falls.

Page 18 ;
Answers will vary. Sample answers:

1. I want to go to Can.
2. I’m going to surf.
3. I’m going to leave in April.
4. I’m going to stay for two weeks.
5. I want to leave from King Abdulaziz international airport in Jeddah.
6. My mom is going with me.
7. I want to stay at a five stars hotel.
8. I want to see the beach.

My Trip
         I’m going to take a trip to Can. I’m going to surf most of the time and walk on the beach. I’m going to leave in April and stay for two weeks. I will probably leave from King Abdulaziz international airport in Jeddah . My beautiful mom is going to go with me. We’re going to stay at a five stars hotel. Sure we are going to enjoy and see the beach all the time.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق