الاثنين، 27 أكتوبر 2014

Unit (3) The worksheet : Grammar (present progressive)

Q1 ,,
1-am visiting
2-are working
3-is helping
4-is going

Q2,,
1-is taking
2-is cooking
3-are working
4-are looking

Q3,,
1-am exercising
2-am waiting

Q4,,
1-is watering
2-are singing
3-is raining
4-is sleeping

Q5,,
She is traveling to Paris next week.
We are watching Tv tonight.
I am studying English Tomorrow morning.
They are getting married next week.

Q6,,
1-She is painting her room today.
2-I am writing a book these days.
3-He is studying to be a lawyer.
4-Eva is looking for a roommate.

Q7,,
He isn't coming back from New York.
They aren't helping me
We aren't working tonight.

Q8,,
Is Jenny comming back from Nee York?
Yes,she is .
No,she isn't.

Are you making a part next Sunday?
Yes, I am .
No, I am not.

What are you doing now?

What are you doing tonight?

Q9,,
1-I am studying English.
2-Yes ,I am .
   No, I'm not.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق