الخميس، 11 ديسمبر 2014

EXPANSION Units 4-6 the workbook

Page 41

A

1. a little      4. a few             7. How much
2. much       5. How many     8. many
3. enough   6. a lot of

B
1. something    3. nothing    5. something
2. anything       4. anything

C
First, crack four eggs into a bowl. Then stir the eggs for one minute. After that, pour the eggs into a frying pan. Finally, cook the eggs for three minutes.

Page 43
G
1. least expensive; less expensive; most expensive
2. most popular; least crowded; better
3. heaviest; heavier; lighter

H

1. A train is not as fast as a plane.
2. Ice cream is as good as cake.
3. Water skiing is as exciting as surfng.
4. Biology is not as interesting as English.

I

1. Do you know how much a subway ticket costs?
2. Do you know what the name of this bridge is?
3. Could you tell me where the best Indian restaurant is?
4. Do you know how many fights there are to Amman today?
5. Do you know where my keys are?

Page 44
J

1. Kevin: Do you know what the most popular sport in
the world is?
Pete: Well, I think basketball is more popular than
baseball.
Andy: And basketball isn’t as popular as football.
Jason: So, football is the most popular sport in the world. It’s also the best!

2. Customer: Could you tell me what fresh fish you have today?
Waiter: The tuna is fresh, but the salmon is fresher.
Customer: OK, I’ll have the salmon. Could you tell me
what it comes with?
Waiter: It comes with salad and rice or baked potato. I recommend the baked potato. It’s much better than the rice..

K

Vacation 1

Location: Seattle
Weather: rainy
Activities: visited cousins; shopped

Vacation 2

Location: Miami
Weather : sunny
Activities: surfed; swam

L
Write your own answer

My Last Two Vacations
Last summer I went to Seattle with my family, and the summer before I went to Miami. Seattle is a busy city, but I didn’t see much of it. I visited my cousins in one of the suburbs, and it rained every day. Then I went shopping with my family. Really, that was not a lot of fun. The summer before, I went to Miami on vacation. That was a more exciting vacation. The weather was better because it was sunny. We went to the beach every day, and I surfed and swam.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق