الأحد، 21 ديسمبر 2014

Unit 5, paragraph

What inventions have changed my life? credit card
laptop
plane
digital camera

How have they changed my life?
I can shop without cash
Ican travel quickly around the world
I can use the Internet
I can take photos on vacation

These Inventions Have Changed My Life


       The following inventions have changed my life: the cell phone, the credit card, the digital camera, and the plane. I can always talk to my friends on my cell phone. My life has been easier because of my cell phone. I can shop anytime without having to carry cash with me. I can also buy things online like airline tickets. I can travel around the world in a plane, and it’s a fast and easy way to travel. My life is defnitely better because of the plane, particularly when I take a vacation. And fnally, I can take lots of vacation photos with my digital camera and send them to my friends!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق