الأحد، 19 أبريل 2015

Expansion 1-3 , the workbook

Page 19
A
1. Your brother went to the garage sale with you, didn’t he?
2. You have been on vacation this year, haven’t you?
3. Your father doesn’t speak French, does he?
4. We’re going out for dinner this evening, aren’t we?
5. Your brother got the job in Dubai, didn’t he?
6. You passed the test, didn’t you?
7. She hasn’t read that book, has she?

B
1. Didn’t you buy these tools at the garage sale on the weekend?
2. Didn’t you eat at the new Italian restaurant with your friends?
3. Isn’t your sister doing her homework right now?
4. Didn’t he use the new vacuum cleaner?
5. Haven’t they gone to the mountains on vacation?
6. Isn’t your friend going to call you at 5 o’clock?

Page 20 C
1. should 3. must not 5. must
2. shouldn’t 4. shouldn’t

D
1. Rashid talks loudly.
2. My sister and brother read fast.
3. Khalid drives carefully.
4. Your mom cooks well.
5. Yahya plays video games aggressively.
6. Hameed and Ahmed swim well.

Page 21 E
1. I have three good friends who are in my class at school.
2. We have modern furniture which is elegant and comfortable.
3. Last night I went to a restaurant which serves Italian food.
4. Have you been to the new shopping mall which opened last week?
5. We’re going to visit my grandparents who live in the countryside.

F

1. I was getting of the bus when the paper with the doctor’s address fell from my pocket.
2. A strong wind was blowing the paper quickly down the street while I ran after it.
3. I was waiting at the corner at a stop light when a car ran over the paper.

Page 22 G
Answers will vary. Sample answers:
1. He was working on his computer when the phone rang.
He was surfng the Internet while he talked to his friend.
2. Paul was walking home while it rained.
A car was driving by when it splashed Paul.

Ex h
Answers will vary. Sample answers:

Personality                
intelligent
hardworking
athletic

Example 

gets good grades 
always does homework 
plays football
I
Answer will vary. Sample answer:

                    My Best Friend
     Farah is my best friend. I met her at school, and I’ve known hir for about 3 years. Farah is funny and always makes me laugh. She is an intelligent and hardworking student who gets good grades and always does her homework. Farah is also athletic and plays on the football team with me.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق