السبت، 18 أبريل 2015

Unit 5 , Making chioces , The student's book

Ex a p 41

1. c    4. a
2. e    5. d
3. b

Ex b p 41

1. true
2. true
3. false (If Omar speeds, he might get a ticket.)
4. false (If Fahd becomes a professional tennis player, he will have to travel.)
5. false (If they build the resort, it will interfere with the environment.)
6. true

Ex a p 42

1. heat, boils
2. climb, will need
3. don’t cross, won’t bite
4. get, will see
5. mix, end up
6. doesn’t obey, will get

Ex b p 42

Answers will vary. Sample answers:

1. it will take more time
2. we will be able to relax
3. we will be able to go across the lake
4. we will be able to eat near the lake
5. we will have more fun
6. we will walk around the lake
7. Answers will vary.

Ex c p 43
1. c
2. e
3. f
4. a
5. d
6. b

Ex E p 43

1. I’d rather get a job than go to college. / I’d rather go to college than get a job.

2. I’d rather lie in the sun than sit in the shade. / I’d rather sit in the shade than lie in the sun.

3. I’d rather cook dinner than wash the dishes. / I’d rather wash the dishes than cook dinner.

4. I’d rather live in an apartment than live in a house. / I’d rather live in a house than live in an apartment.

5. I’d rather travel by train than travel by plane. / I’d rather travel by plane than travel by train.

6. I’d rather go to the beach than go to the mountains. / I’d rather go to the mountains than go to the beach.

7. I’d rather have cold weather than have hot weather. / I’d rather have hot weather than have cold weather.

8. I’d rather eat at home than eat at a restaurant. / I’d rather eat at a restaurant than eat at home.

About the conversation,
P 45

1. Faisal’s plans are not certain.
2. His choices are to go to Fahd’s graduation dinner, to spend the weekend at Khalid’s family’s house at the beach, or to go to the Dubai Airshow with Tariq.
3. Fahd will be hurt.
4. He may not get another chance to see it.
5. Answers will vary.

Ex a p 47

1. didn’t have enough money
2. to reach an agreement
3. to do what he wants to do with his life

Ex b p 47

The family could not aford to send either son to art school. The two brothers worked out a pact. Albrecht would go to fulfll his ambition at art school and Albert would work in the mines to support him.

Ex c p 47

Answers
1. false 3. true 5. true 7. false
2. true 4. true 6. true 8. true

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق