السبت، 18 أبريل 2015

Unit 4 , who used my toothpaste ? The student's book

Ex a page 33
1. the dishes yet
2. the goldfsh yet
3. listening to that game anymore
4. toothpaste

Ex b page 33
1. There’s no dishwashing liquid and he was doing his homework.
2. He can’t stand listening to the video game.
3. She has just given the fsh some food.
4. She should put the hair dryer away.

Ex a page 34

Answers will vary. Sample answers:
1. A: Have you set the table yet?
B: Yes, I’ve already set the table. / No, I haven’t set the table yet.

2. A: Have you vacuumed under the bed yet?
B: Yes, I have already vacuumed under the bed. / No, I haven’t vacuumed under the bed yet.

3. A: Have you taken out the garbage yet?
B: Yes, I have already taken out the garbage. / No, I haven’t taken out the garbage yet.

4. A: Have you fxed the door yet?
B: Yes, I have already fxed the door. / No, I haven’t fxed the door yet.

Ex B page 35
Answers will vary. Sample answers:

I enjoy exercising.
I can’t stand waiting in lines.
I enjoy cooking.
I hate shopping in crowded stores or malls.
I don’t enjoy ironing.
I don’t mind going to the barber/hairdresser.

Ex c page 35

1. Put the toys away. Put them away.
2. Clean the mess up. Clean it up.
3. Take the garbage out. Take it out.
4. Turn the light of. Turn it of.
5. Throw these old shoes away. Throw them away.

Ex d page 35

1. She can’t stand cleaning the house.
2. Our grandparents enjoy living in the country.
3. The children hate sharing their ice cream.
4. We miss eating Mom’s food.
5. My sister has to stop using my toothpaste.
6. The workers have fnished painting the house.

About the conversation, 

Answers will vary. Sample answers:
1. Greg stayed almost three months.
2. Yes, he was.
3. Greg took over the house. He used their things and didn’t put them back. He never cleaned up, and he ate in the living room

Ex a page 39
1. d 2. a 3. e 4. f 5. c 6. b

Ex b page 39

1. drive you crazy
2. get under your skin
3. annoy

Ex c page 39

Answers
1. true 2. false 3. true 4. false 5. false

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق